Life and Light Counseling


New clients are required to fill out two forms, (1) Informed Consent and, (2) Intake assessment form. If you are seeking couples counseling, then I would like both you and your partner to fill out each of these forms. A third form "release of information" may be required to obtain information in print or verbally from people who are connected to your care and support such as your primary care physician, spouse, teacher etc. This may help me to better serve you.

The informed consent

I am happy to answer any of your questions about these forms. Just e-mail, call or bring it up in session.



Make a free website with Yola